About Donate Life NC
Donate Life North Carolina is a collaborative group of organizations that promote eye, organ and tissue donation. Working together, the member organizations are directly involved in supporting donor families and facilitating organ, eye and tissue transplants across the state. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, our work includes school education, Division of Motor Vehicles outreach and donor registry supervision. Our mission is to inspire all North Carolina residents to save and enhance lives by registering as organ, eye and tissue donors.
Learn more about our coalition members to see how these organizations support eye, organ and tissue donation. Explore our site to discover how you can DONATE LIFE!
- Executive Director — Deanna Kerrigan - email@example.com
- Program Manager, DMV & Teen Outreach — Tiffianna Elmore - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager of Multicultural Initiatives — Dr. Pam Smith -- email@example.com
Board of Directors
Chair — Carrie Simpkins, Wake Forest Baptist Transplant Center
Vice-Chair —Megan Andrews, UNC Transplant Center
Secretary — Lora Smitherman, Carolina Donor Services
Treasurer—Michael Daniels, LifeShare Carolinas
Past Chair — Lora Smitherman, Carolina Donor Services
Donate Life Partners
- Carolina Donor Services
- Carolinas Medical Center Transplant Center
- Duke Transplant Center
- LifeShare Carolinas
- Miracles In Sight
- NC Lions Club, Inc.
- Promethera BioSciences, LLC
- UNC Jason Ray Transplant Clinic
- Vidant Hospital Transplant Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center