About Donate Life NC
Donate Life North Carolina is a collaborative group of organizations that promote eye, organ and tissue donation. Working together, the member organizations are directly involved in supporting donor families and facilitating organ, eye and tissue transplants across the state. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, our work includes school education, Division of Motor Vehicles outreach and donor registry supervision. Our mission is to inspire all North Carolina residents to save and enhance lives by registering as organ, eye and tissue donors.
Learn more about our coalition members to see how these organizations support eye, organ and tissue donation. Explore our site to discover how you can DONATE LIFE!
- Executive Director — Deanna Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Manager, DMV & Teen Outreach — Tiffianna Elmore - email@example.com
- Program Manager, Minority and Faith Based Outreach — Tanise Love - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development Associate — Melissa Blackmon - email@example.com
Board of Directors
Chair — Dawn Hall, Carolina Donor Services
Vice-Chair — Debbie Gibbs, LifeShare Of The Carolinas
Secretary — Jennifer McCarn, LifeShare of The Carolinas
Treasurer—Bob Russ, Miracles In Sight
Past Chair — Steve Walker, NC Lions Club, Inc.
Donate Life Partners
- Carolina Donor Services
- Carolinas Medical Center Transplant Center
- Duke Transplant Center
- LifeShare Of The Carolinas
- Miracles In Sight
- NC Lions Club, Inc.
- Promethera BioSciences, LLC
- UNC Jason Ray Transplant Clinic
- Vidant Hospital Transplant Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center