The following materials were tailored for Driver's Education Classes, but many of them can easily be adapted to other classroom or educational settings. We welcome educator involvement and look forward to collaborating with you! If you can't find what you're looking for in the materials below, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
PDFs for print
- Sample lesson plan
- Descriptions and Comprehension Questions & Answers that accompany the videos
- Understanding Donation & What Can Be Donated Handouts
- Homework Assignment to help facilitate family conversations
- Donation and Transplantation Quiz
- Frequently Asked Questions with answers
- Additional Resources for further information on organ, eye and tissue donation
Download a file of the complete packet of printed materials here or contact us to receive a packet in the mail, which will include a DVD with the videos listed below.
Stories of Hope Videos
You can play the following videos by clicking on the links below or to download them for later viewing please right click on the appropriate link and choose download/save as:
- Ray of Hope – 15 min (ESPN)
- Jason Ray Story – 6 min (CBS)
- Chris Henry Story – 8 min (CBS)
- Samantha’s Story – 4 minutes (Donate Life Illinois)
- Your Decision to Donate (8:35 minutes) Donate Life NC video featuring teens sharing the message for teens about being a donor.