Register on our race website https://give.classy.org/HERORUN2020
Choose to register as an individual, join a team, or start a team.
Create an account using the signup forms. If you already have a Classy account log into your account instead.
Next, you’ll be asked to enter your fundraising page’s details such as your fundraising goal, end date, and headline. You can also enter a short URL—a shorter version of your fundraising page’s website address for easy sharing. Hit Finish to move on.
Upload a profile picture for your fundraising page. We encourage uploading a picture to help personalize your page. You can always change your photo later.
When you’re done signing up, you’ll see your fundraising page. Next you can edit your page. To do so, tap the Manage button to open your editor. From there you can change the Story content, post updates, and change the details of your page such as your profile picture.
For more ideas to edit your fundraising page follow this link: https://support.classy.org/s/article/how-to-edit-a-fundraising-page
Connect your fundraising page with Facebook.
Share With Friends and Family
- Post on Social Media
- Share these posts directly, or use them as a starting point for your own creative post. Make sure you use #HeroRun2020 and tag Donate Life NC: Facebook — @Donatelifenc | Instagram — @donatelifenc| Twitter — @Donatelifenc
- I walk in honor of type donor hero’s/transplant warrior’s name here . Please join me for the virtual Donate Life NC Hero Run on September 21-26. #HeroRun2020
- I am a proud insert donation connection here. Please join me for the Donate Life NC Hero Run on September 21-26. #HeroRun2020
- Join me on September 21-26 as I celebrate the gift of life with Donate Life NC Hero Run. #HeroRun2020
- I am an advocate for organ, eye and tissue donation. Join me virtually on September 21-26 in honoring donor heroes and transplant warriors during Donate Life NC Hero Run #HeroRun2020
- Download a sign to display at your house or carry with you while you walk!
Walk or Run
Walk, run or cycle any distance you like leading up to, or during the week of our virtual Hero Run.
Join in on the fun by competing to win the following challenges!
-Best Team Spirit
-Best Pet Participation
Post your photos and videos to social media (make sure your post is public) with the tags #HeroRun2020 and @DonateLifeNC so we can see them! We will choose the winner of each category on September 26th.
Join Us Online
Follow us on our social media pages to keep up to date with fun activities throughout the week by clicking on the images below!