1. Add a link to the online registry to your email signature line (www.donatelifenc.org/register)
2. Make your Facebook or Twitter update about donation. Share a few words about why you're a donor and a link to the registry.
3. Join the Carolina Donor Services and Donate Life NC Facebook pages and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
4. Ask any community, workplace or church newsletters you receive to include a blurb about donation.
5. Post information about donation in your workplace break room or kitchen for all to see.
6. Ask your hair salon, barber or nail salon if you can leave information about donation for their patrons to read.
7. Ask your doctor if you can leave donation materials in their waiting room for patients to read.
8. Write a letter to your local paper's editor about your connection to donation and how important it is to register as a donor.
9. Ask your church or faith community to have information available for the congregation.
10. Request a presentation about donation at any club, group or organization you are a part of.